SE Hants group walks
Our walks programme includes:
• Short 3-5 mile walks on alternate Saturdays
• A shorter (5 to 9 mile) walk and a longer (9-12 mile) walk each Sunday
• A 10-13 mile walk each Wednesday, with an additional fast-pace walk every 3rd Wednesday in the month
• A 6-8 mile walk each Thursday
• Evening walks (3 to 5 miles) each Tuesday and Thursday from mid-May to mid-August.
You can get details of all walks on the SE Hants group programme in a variety of ways using the tabs below the Walks menu item above.
• Our Walks programme - a summary of our walks. Click the + sign to get details of each walk. A link to Google directions gives a route from your location to the postcode for the starting place. This may not be as accurate as the grid reference, particularly on rural places.
• Map of our walks - you may need to zoom in to a particular area to see individual walks. A link opens an OS map showing the starting place
• Walks Finder - A list of our group walks. You can set Within 10, 25 or 50 miles for starting places and use filters to select Day of Week, Difficulty, Distance etc to restrict which walks show
• Group programme - a pdf for our printed programme - it can be printed as a booklet. If you need a hard copy call our Membership Secretary on 023 9226 5062
- Walk grades - national and local grades explained.
You can also use Walks Finder from the Ramblers website homepage www.ramblers.org.uk to find Ramblers walks anywhere in the country - useful if you are on holiday. In the panel Where do you want to walk? enter your postcode or location and click Search. Click on any group walk of interest for full details.
Non-members of the Ramblers are welcome to join a few of our walks to see how well they suit them - we hope, though, that you will soon want to join the Ramblers in order to support the full range of Ramblers aims. If you join the Ramblers you are entitled to walk with any group in the country.